It's Swimsuit Season!!!
Are you headed to the beach, lake, or pool this summer? Look no further than Select Trends for all your swimsuit needs. I’m going to break down our swimsuit collection by what I think might work for each occasion.
Let’s start with pool day first. When I want to go to the pool, I want a cute strappy swimsuit. Let me show you what we’ve got.
- The Leopard and black cross top and bottom are perfect for the pool. The swimsuit is a high waisted bottom with hip cut outs and an extra cheeky cut. The matching top is two toned with one side black and the other side leopard. It’s topped off with a super sexy tie in the middle.
- My other favorite swimmy for the pool is our tropical bikini set. The top is a puff sleeve that can be worn on or off the shoulder. (wearing it off the shoulder adds a little edge to the look) The bikini top is finished off with a super cute tie in the front. The bottoms are cheeky with a drawstring tie.
- My favorite one pieces come in black and pink. It is a ribbed material with a super cute belt to add some sexiness to a one piece.
- My second favorite one piece is our white floral swimsuit. It’s extremely flattering due to the adjustable side waist tie. It’s a two-toned swimsuit with one white and pink color block pattern.
- My absolute favorite bikini is the white ribbed top and bottom. The bikini top has the perfect, flattering neckline that scoops over the chest. The bottoms are the matching ribbed cheeky fit.
- If you want all eyes on you at the beach, this next pick you’ll want to see. Our black and silver bikini will have you feeling extremely confident. The top has a crisscross detail in silver with a tie in the back. The bottoms are a stretchy cheeky cut that are high waisted. You’ll own the beach in the swimsuit.
We can’t forget our pool/beach/lake accessories.
- We have a swimsuit collection on our website that includes some of the accessories you may be looking for. The perfect beach hat, cover-up dress, or flowy pants to add to your swimsuit look.
- Don’t think I forgot about shoes. I’ve linked our sandal collection where you can find flip flop or strap styles that will suit you best.
We can't wait to see your swimsuit season looks!
By: Sydney Bates June 7, 2021